Smallest Pinhole CCTV Camera 600TVL 1 / 4" HD Small Covert Cam Home Security Camera Audio Surveillance mini 12v camera
500 Mega Pixel Smallest Button Pinhole Video Camera
with 600TVL 1 / 4" HD Sensor
Comes with super mini size and light weight design, you can install it in a quite narrow place or you cloth pocket. With 1280 x 960 high resolution and auto white balance function, offering true color and HD video with audio. With high resolution, high sensitivity, high SNR, Low current and power consumption. This surveillance pinhole video security camera can be used as one component of surveillance systems in various indoor environments. Supports video and audio output.
- Support video and audio output.
- Compact design and small size.
- Miniature covert shape, easy to hide.
- DSP technique, high sensitive, steady and high clear image quality security system products.
- Newest AGC circuitry processing technique, electronic shutter, white balance, backlight compensation and many function mini camera.
- Adopt high-quality pinhole lens, have excellent image and performance.
- Widely used for ATM, jewelry shop, finance room and many short distance important indoor conditions.
- Nodel: 205M
- Function: Professional Surveillance Miniature Covert Video Camera
- Image Sensor: 1 / 4" CMOS
- Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Pixel: 500 Mega Pixel
- Horizontal Resolution: 600TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- S / N Ration: > 48db
- Gama Characteristic: 0.45
- Refresh Rate: 60 f / s
- Electronic Shutter: 1 / 60\\\' 1 / 100,000s
- Operating Temperature: - 40 ~ + 85 Centigrade
- Power Consumption: DC 5.5V ~ 12V, 80mA + / - 10mA
- White Balance: Auto
- Audio Output: Single Track
- Video Output: 1 vp - p 75 惟; Negative
- Synchronizing System: Interior Synchronization
- Image Color: Color
- Color: Black
- Item Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 8mm
- Package Dimensions: 68 x 58 x 45mm
- Package Weight: 33g
- Approved: CE / FCC
- After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Step-down Line
1. Connect with power adapter and video output connector.
2. Connect the yellow AV video and white audio output with the monitor.
3. Connect with the DVR or video card if you want to record the video and audio